- Treating Facial Pigmentation - Melasma Hyperpigmentation Treatment (Remove Dark Spots) in Vietnam
- How is Melasma and Freckles different?
- METHODS FOR TREATING MUSHROOM - TANANG
- ND-YAG LASER - THE WORLD'S FIRST FAMILY TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
- [Frequently Asked Questions When Treating Melasma - Freckles]
Treating Facial Pigmentation - Melasma Hyperpigmentation Treatment (Remove Dark Spots) in Vietnam
Melasma, freckles are the enemy of any woman, because it threatens to take away the youthful appearance and rob the youth of many.
Just because of melasma - freckles, we can face many serious problems: the skin becomes ugly, falls into stress, loses confidence, loses many opportunities at work and happiness in life.
How is Melasma and Freckles different?
Many people mistakenly believe that melasma and freckles are the same. However, in fact, these two skin pigmentation phenomena are not the same, so distinguishing melasma and freckles will help you have the most appropriate and effective treatment.
|Cause of formation||Skin pigmentation is often determined by hormonal changes, which are common in women over the age of 30, pregnant women, and after birth. By age 40, due to strong hormonal decline and more free radicals accumulate, melasma will increase rapidly from this age. In addition, the abuse of cosmetics or side effects of the drug is also the reason that you face melasma.||Freckles often occur due to genetics, diet, activities and good hormonal changes during puberty, direct exposure to the sun.|
|Color||Melasma is yellow, light yellow, yellow brown, dark brown.||Freckles: Dark brown, light brown, gray, red, black depending on the skin type|
|Shape||Melasma is divided into two types: melasma and spots. Melasma often spreads on the cheeks or forehead, in some cases, the melasma covers the entire face. And pigmented spots often appear on both sides of the cheekbones in the form of matchsticks, usually quite darker and deeper than melasma.
||Freckles: are described as small nodules with a diameter of 1-5mm, smooth, light brown or dark brown, red or yellow depending on the skin pigmentation of each person. Freckles have a circular shape about the size of a pin, lying individually or linked together to form patches of spots, appearing irregularly
|Acreage||Melasma: Deep in skin. Distribution on cheekbones, nose, forehead, chin.||Freckles: Only on the skin surface. Mostly in the nose, cheeks or possibly all over the body.|
|Age appears||Melasma: Postpartum women and pre-menopause period.||Freckles: All ages, including puberty.|
So, through the above information, Miss Tram believes that you can distinguish the difference of melasma and freckles. Before we get to these skin treatments, follow these tips to limit sun exposure - the main cause of hyperpigmentation:
- Avoid the sun between 10 am and 15 pm. Try to schedule outdoor activities at other times of the day.
- Use sunscreen regularly, apply it before 15-30 minutes before going out. Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- To protect from the sun, wear a wide-brimmed hat and make sure the sun's rays don't hit your face. Should use clothes designed to protect the skin, sun protection.
- Note in eating: to avoid alcohol, beer and spices that cause heat. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, exercise regularly and avoid the sun. Need to improve the diet with foods rich in vitamins A, C, E, omega-3, selenium to combat skin aging.
METHODS FOR TREATING MUSHROOM - TANANG
1. Treatment of melasma - freckles with natural ingredients
Use natural ingredients like lemon, vinegar, fresh oranges or yogurt, aloe vera, papaya and so on
- Advantages: Ingredients are easy to find, cheap, easy to apply at home
- Defect: Need to persevere over a long period of time, only works for newly pigmented areas on the skin surface. The effectiveness of treatment is unclear and has not been verified for safety in some foods that can irritate the skin.
2. Treatment of melasma - freckles with cosmetics
Currently on the market is very diverse cosmetic skincare lines with the effect of lightening pigmentation, freckles.
- Advantages: Convenient for daily use, comfortable choosing the right product according to each person's pocket. Use cosmetics more effectively than applying natural masks
- Defect: It is easy to buy fake, poor quality cosmetics that cause dangerous complications for the skin. In addition cosmetics only work to help fade pigmentation - freckles on the skin surface, not destroying the pigment beneath the skin.
3. Treatment of melasma - freckles by peeling skin peeling method
In addition to the above two ways, peeling skin to peel off melasma is also a method that many establishments or individuals at home use quite popular.
- Advantages: Not only does it fade away - freckles quickly after peeling but also smooth white skin
- Defect: PThis method of treating melasma does not remove the root of melasma because it only affects the skin surface. Many cosmetic facilities are not reputable or if you use the toxic chemicals, you will lead to damage, thinning of the skin and possible scarring after treatment.
ND-YAG LASER - THE WORLD'S FIRST FAMILY TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
Nd-Yag Laser is a smart laser that uses both 1,064 nm and 532 nm wavelengths to simultaneously combine the softpeel process of Q-switched system directly affecting melanin causing melasma.
Optical selective effect, 532 nm wavelength destroys pigment in the epidermis layer, wavelength 1,064 nm destroys pigment in the dermis bottom layer. The melasma bombardment process is intense, at the same time causing the pigment fragments to burst and be decomposed by phagocytic cells naturally without damaging healthy tissue.
The effect of treating melasma is absolute, the skin is tight, bright and smooth, all colors are very safe, no burning, no skin damage. ND-YAG Laser is an advanced technology that has been FDA certified and tested. Effective treatment of melasma with Laser ND Yag:
✔ Help treat effectively up to 90% skin pigmentation.
✔ Laser energy stimulates collagen proliferation to revitalize skin - whitening - smooth, minimize wrinkles.
✔ Acne, oily skin, large pores, dry skin are improved to return to your skin healthy, bright, smooth, firm.
✔ Safe - no pain - no skin lesions - no breaks
✔ Maximum saving time and cost of treatment.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center YAG Laser Treatment technology has completely overcome the disadvantages of conventional skin pigmentation treatments, helping customers to save maximum time and cost of treatment.
MISS TRAM - NATURAL BEAUTY CENTER HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS TO GET BREAST, BRIGHTENING SKIN
Each year, we receive thousands of cases of skin pigmentation (light and heavy) and everyone wants to quickly escape this obsession, because the consequences it causes is not small.
Understanding the customers' hearts and minds of the professionals, Miss Tram team always wants to bring the process QUALITY - EFFICIENCY with THE MOST REASONABLE COST.
Come to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, you will be examined by experienced experts to determine the current situation. Depending on the location and level of pigmentation, we will recommend the most appropriate treatment path.
Miss Tram treats cases:
+ Melasma - freckles due to the effect of UVA, UVB rays in the sun (shallow melasma or large patches on the face)
+ Melasma due to aging (common in women in their 30s)
+ Melasma after birth
+ Melasma born from hormonal changes (deep pigmentation, melasma collected into small black jars)
+ Skin pigmentation caused by poor quality cosmetic products
During the treatment process, customers also experience special care procedures, accelerate the skin's recovery process.
Therefore, the time to treat melasma at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center is significantly shortened but still ensures the highest efficiency.
Do not let the melee take away your youth and your opportunity, because we have a way to fly it. And to achieve the desired effect, the highest level of safety, to avoid falling into the "money lost disability", come to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center.
[Frequently Asked Questions When Treating Melasma - Freckles]
Question 1: Hi Miss Tram, I'm over 40 this year, before, I only had a few freckles on both cheekbones, but from the age of 35, my skin was seriously degraded, my skin pigmentation spread like crazy, making me faceless. With sadness and lack of confidence, I tried many methods that didn't work so I was very frustrated, I didn't know why I wanted the center to answer.
Miss Tram, as I mentioned above, although I've tried quite a lot of treatments but it didn't work, here are some factors that make your melasma - freckles not improve, you check. proof offline!
+ Do not understand the cause of melasma
+ Impatience, impatience during the treatment of melasma - freckles
+ Improper skin care
+ Not following the right treatment regimen
+ Arbitrarily use the product during treatment
+ Choose the wrong treatment or treatment at a less prestigious facility
After you have checked the above factors, you arrange the time to visit Miss Tram directly to get skin pigment analysis by machine so that the most suitable and effective treatment regimen for you!
Question 2: Hello center, may I ask how much it costs to treat melasma, freckles and how long does the procedure take?
Miss Tram salutes you, the cost of treating melasma, freckles with ND-YAG Laser technology will range from 800k - 3.5 million / time depending on the range of melasma, freckles. Usually the course is only 2-3 times, each time separated by 1 month!
Question 3: Hello Center, I heard that the melasma - freckles often have to buy additional cosmetics. If I have a melasma cream at home that I use now feels fine, I just want to shoot Laser is okay or not required to buy, advice to help me!
Miss Tram salutes you, using the product after firing the Laser, which is absolutely necessary for the treatment of melasma - freckles because in the stage of Laser pigment decomposition, depending on the skin condition, there will be an accompanying product. to support the treatment of melasma - freckles combined with skin care.
In case if your product at home is suitable for the treatment then you do not need to buy more. If the product is not suitable for the skin condition, you should follow the instructions of a specialist for the best treatment results!