Waxing for men & women - Effective Laser hair removal - Get your money back if no hair fall out.
The presence of hair (in limbs, underarms, bikini area) depends on the location of each person and will have different conditions. This is a normal physiological phenomenon when going through puberty. Many of you are unfortunate enough that they "condescend" to each other to develop and then form dense, dense, dark hairs.
3 Popular Hair Removal Methods At Home
- Feather wax: Most often applied on large, hairy areas. This method of hair removal often causes redness in the skin, depending on the sensitivity.
- Shaved: is the least expensive way to remove hair. This method is easy to perform at home, does not cause burning pain. However, it is not recommended to do this because it will make the skin surface rough and jagged when regrow.
- Use hair removal cream: A method of using chemicals to remove hair without causing pain like wax. However, irritation or no longer depends on the location of each person.
- Spit with tweezers: often causes pain, resulting in rough skin surfaces, moreover prone to ingrown hairs or folliculitis.
In recent years, the methods of light hair removal have been updated in cosmetic establishments to bring the best effect to customers. Light hair removal possesses outstanding advantages compared to other methods:
- High efficiency, long term: Each time the treatment is conducted, the hair is completely burnt, leaving no rough marks, black spots. After this, the regrowth hair is also lighter and more translucent, this effect can be maintained throughout the next treatment.
- Safe: Not hurting pores, limiting regrowth darker and harder.
- Easy to carry out and effective with many different skin areas, including sensitive areas like the armpits, the edges, the bikini.
There are many types of permanent hair removal technologies on the market, but they are classified into four main categories according to the technique: IPL, E-Light, SRH and Diode Laser.
Distinguishing Advantages - Disadvantages of 4 Current Hair Removal Technology
Gong IPL technology
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) hair removal technology works based on high intensity light source emitted from Flashlamp bulbs. The essence of IPL is a broad spectrum of wavelengths from 420nm - 1200nm. IPL wavelengths often used to remove hair are in the range of 610 - 950nm, can kill the hairs and destroy and prevent hair follicles from growing.
Use Elight light to burn hair follicles, helping hair follicles to become smaller. In fact, the Elight light is a combination of IPL and bipolar RF rays.
Laser Diode Technology
Diode Laser is the technology to eliminate hair by RF (Radio Frequency) with wavelength from 808nm - 810nm. This technology has the ability to destroy and prevent nutrition from hair follicles to the hairs. Due to insufficient nutrition, the hairs get weaker and naturally shed.
OPT - SHR technology
It is a technology that uses light passing through a 650-950nm wavelength filter with a frequency of 1-8 hz to generate continuous and stable, effective hair removal. The light energy converts into heat after it has penetrated and stays in the skin for about 3 weeks to eliminate the nutrition to each hair, making the hair weak, soft and gradually shed naturally.
Don't let these annoying guys take away your precious youth, be confident in yourself, show off your youthful beauty because Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will help you effectively solve them.
WHAT CAN MISS TRAM NATURAL BEAUTY CENTER FOR YOU?
Miss Tram applies hair removal solutions using the latest two technologies, Diode Laser and OPT - SHR technology. With the advantage of eliminating hair, it does not cause invasion of the skin, does not make burning vegetables or any side effects, suitable for both men and women.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center transfers many modern hair removal technologies, committed to bringing absolute efficiency to all cases such as:
+ Waxing arms, legs, chest, back
+ Hair removal
+ Hair removal underarms, edges
+ Binkini hair removal
Hair removal treatment at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center:
+ Eliminate all hairs from rough, rough and harsh hairs on the body areas
+ Outstanding performance, long warranty period
+ Effective on dark skin areas, improve skin color and help shrink pores quickly
+ Treatment of cases of folliculitis, helps white skin smooth and firmer
+ Perform quickly, safely and without burning pain
Hair removal procedures at Miss Tram
Step 1: Check and direct advice, customers will be more clearly explained about the technology and the appropriate treatment.
Step 2: Cleaning the treated skin helps to absorb wavelength better.
Step 3: Apply a layer of transparent cold Gel to the skin to help soften the hair, soothe the skin and avoid a burning sensation.
Step 4: Adjust the wavelength and power to the customer situation, laser diode or laser cTechnology man OPT - SHR into the hair area to be removed.
Step 5: Clean the gel area just finished.
Use the service at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center You will be completely assured by directly performing are experts, skilled technicians, profound knowledge and long-term career experience.
All stages are conducted according to a professional process to ensure the highest efficiency and safety for our customers. Not only that, when coming to Miss Tram customers will experience no luxury Spa, class, the most thoughtful and dedicated service.
What are you waiting for, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center is always ready to serve you. Come to Miss Tram to "erase" these obnoxious feathers, confidently dressed in their favorite outfits.
Contact Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center by Hotline 1900 7018 for free and dedicated technology consultants.
[Frequently Asked Questions When Hair Removal]
Question 1: Hello Center, may I ask if hair removal is painful, I want to eradicate my armpits to help pluck but I'm afraid of pain!
Miss Tram greeted you, usually at the time you start to thoroughly will feel a bit sting like ant bites because at that time the hair is dark and thick. The subsequent radical times when the skin is brighter and the hair is thinner, it almost has no sense of you!
Question 2: How long does a hair removal procedure usually take?
Miss Tram salutes you, depending on the technology of each application, the hair removal time will also vary. Normally at Miss Tram, in the first 3 sessions you will go continuously for 10 - 15 days, then when the hair is already thin, it may take 20 - 30 days to perform the procedure 1 time. Miss Tram currently has preferential hair removal packages for 3 years with unlimited number of hair removal treatments, you can choose to save the most!
Question 3: Miss Tram let me ask if facial hair removal has any effect on skin or health?
Miss Tram greeted you, after projecting a smart laser wavelength on the surface of the skin, the collagen bonds will be stimulated to grow from the inside, nourishing tissue cells. After removing the hair, your face will become more fresh, radiant and smooth than before. Therefore, facial hair removal is completely harmless, on the contrary, it also boosts collagen production to beautify your skin!
Question 4: Hair removal takes time to abstain from election or care how good is Miss Tram's advice to help me?
Miss Tram greeted you, sAfter permanent hair removal, you should pay attention to hygiene and skin care to maintain the best aesthetic results. Here are some tips to know for skin care after hair removal:
- Clean skin with gentle product: Hair follicles after removal will be weak, you should only wash gently, often with cool water. Also, some mild cleansing products should be used at this time.
- Absolutely do not use cosmetics for the first 3 days: Chemicals in cosmetics can cause damage to skin tissue, which can cause inflammation. Therefore, it is important to avoid applying creams and cosmetics on the skin to remove the hair.
- Moisturize regularly: Hair removal causes moisture in the hair follicles to regularly "evaporate" easily, making the skin dry and does not have good elasticity. You should drink plenty of water so that skin tissue is well nourished from deep within. At the same time, you can choose products of natural massage oils, safe for skin to help increase moisture quickly.
- Always use sunscreen: UV rays can cause hair follicles to produce melanin, which reduces the effectiveness of hair removal. Therefore, protecting the skin from strong sunlight is essential, important after permanent hair removal.
Question 5: Hi Center, I want to get rid of bikini hair but I'm worried about safety. Looking forward to the help center for me!
Miss Tram welcomes you, currently the Center is applying the two most modern hair removal technologies, Diode laser and cTechnology OPT - SHR suitable for all regions including sensitive bikini areas. You can be assured by the method of elimination does not bring burning pain or discomfort, absolutely safe for "little girl"!
According to clinical studies, 80% women have admitted that they always spend time every day to care for and "clean" the private hairs. That makes them confident to wear more sexy clothes and especially excite the opponent in the bedroom.