REMOVE THE MOUNTAIN ROOM WITH ORIGINAL LASER YAG TECHNOLOGY
Melasma, freckles are the enemy of any woman, because it threatens to take away the youthful appearance and rob the youth of many.
Just because of melasma - freckles, we can face many serious problems: the skin becomes ugly, falls into stress, loses confidence, loses many opportunities at work and happiness in life.
How is Melasma and Freckles different?
Many people mistakenly believe that melasma and freckles are the same. However, in fact, these two skin pigmentation phenomena are not the same, so distinguishing melasma and freckles will help you have the most appropriate and effective treatment.
Cause of formation:
- Skin pigmentation is often determined by hormonal changes, which are common in women over the age of 30, pregnant women, and after birth. By age 40, due to strong hormonal decline and more free radicals accumulate, melasma will increase rapidly from this age. In addition, the abuse of cosmetics or side effects of the drug is also the reason that you face melasma.
- Freckles often occur due to genetics, diet, activities and good hormonal changes during puberty, direct exposure to the sun.
- Melasma is yellow, light yellow, yellow brown, dark brown.
- Freckles: Dark brown, light brown, gray, red, black depending on the skin type
- Melasma is divided into two types: melasma and spots. Melasma often spreads on the cheeks or forehead, in some cases, the melasma covers the entire face. And pigmented spots often appear on both sides of the cheekbones in the form of matchsticks, usually quite darker and deeper than melasma.
- Freckles: are described as small nodules with a diameter of 1-5mm, smooth, light brown or dark brown, red or yellow depending on the skin pigmentation of each person. Freckles have a circular shape about the size of a pin, lying individually or linked together to form patches of spots, appearing irregularly
- Melasma: Deep in skin. Distribution on cheekbones, nose, forehead, chin.
- Freckles: Only on the skin surface. Mostly in the nose, cheeks or possibly all over the body.
Age ranges appear:
- Melasma: Postpartum women and pre-menopause period.
- Freckles: All ages, including puberty.
So, through the above information, Miss Tram believes that you can distinguish the difference of melasma and freckles. Before we get to these skin treatments, follow these tips to limit sun exposure - the main cause of hyperpigmentation:
- Avoid the sun between 10 am and 15 pm. Try to schedule outdoor activities at other times of the day.
- Use sunscreen regularly, apply it before 15-30 minutes before going out. Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- To protect from the sun, wear a wide-brimmed hat and make sure the sun's rays don't hit your face. Should use clothes designed to protect the skin, sun protection.
- Note in eating: to avoid alcohol, beer and spices that cause heat. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, exercise regularly and avoid the sun. Need to improve the diet with foods rich in vitamins A, C, E, omega-3, selenium to combat skin aging.
METHODS FOR TREATING MUSHROOM - TANANG
Treatment of melasma - freckles with natural ingredients
Use natural ingredients like lemon, vinegar, fresh oranges or yogurt, aloe vera, papaya and so on
- Advantages: Ingredients are easy to find, cheap, easy to apply at home
- Defect: Need to persevere over a long period of time, only works for newly pigmented areas on the skin surface
If you are having problems with melasma, go to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center to apply the treatment. MODERN - SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center is one of the most trusted natural beauty centers today. Over 15 years of operation, we have received the love of numerous customers across the country.
The sharpness in updating and transferring modern skin care technologies in the world has helped Miss Tram become a prestigious destination, where thousands of customers express their expectations.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Own exclusive YAG laser technology from Germany, capable of intensive treatment, eradicating the pigmentation without leaving any side effects on the skin.
If the usual cosmetic treatment or laser treatment only works on the surface of the skin, fades the melasma, YAG technology works deep inside, effectively eliminating melanin pigment.
With the right wavelength, YAG will focus on treating the affected area and preventing pigmentation from returning over the long term. Not only that, applying YAG your skin will be smoother and younger, feel the health of the skin when nourished from deep within.
MISS TRAM - NATURAL BEAUTY CENTER HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS TO GET BREAST, BRIGHTENING SKIN
Each year, we receive thousands of cases of skin pigmentation (light and heavy) and everyone wants to quickly escape this obsession, because the consequences it causes is not small.
Understanding the customers' hearts and minds of the professionals, Miss Tram team always wants to bring the process QUALITY - EFFICIENCY with THE MOST REASONABLE COST.
Come to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, you will be examined by experienced experts to determine the current situation. Depending on the location and level of pigmentation, we will recommend the most appropriate treatment path.
Miss Tram treats the following cases:
+ Melasma due to the action of UVA and UVB rays in the sun (shallow melasma or large patches on the face)
+ Melasma due to aging (common in women in their 30s)
+ Melasma born from hormonal changes (deep pigmentation, melasma collected into small black jars)
+ Skin pigmentation caused by poor quality cosmetic products
During the treatment process, customers also experience special care procedures, accelerate the skin's recovery process.
Therefore, the time to treat melasma at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center is significantly shortened but still ensures the highest efficiency.
Do not let the melee take away your youth and your opportunity, because we have a way to fly it. And to achieve the desired effect, the highest level of safety, to avoid falling into the "money lost disability", come to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center.